Pages

CPP Priority Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Nancy Denzer Interim Principal

Dear Century HS Families,

I'm excited to join the Century High School staff as the interim principal for the rest of the school year. The Century community has been very warm and welcoming as I settle into this role.

I am looking forward to getting to know our students and families and for you to get to know me. I retired as the lead principal at Willow Creek Middle School in June 2018 after 19 years of service to Rochester Public Schools. Before I joined RPS, I spent 15 years with Lewiston-Altura Public Schools. During my first nine years with RPS, I was one of the Assistant Principals at Century High School. Returning to Century for the rest of this school year is like coming home for me. I've worked with many of the current Century staff while I was an Assistant Principal here.

On a personal note, I am married to Maynard Johnson and have two grown children. They are both licensed teachers and have busy families. Maynard and I live in Winona, and we enjoy spending time with family, traveling, hiking, and biking.

I'm looking forward to seeing the students who will be attending school in-person starting April 5th. I also look forward to continued connections with our students and families who plan to remain in distance-learning. I welcome your feedback, suggestions, and other comments as we partner together for your child's education.

You can reach me at: nadenzer@rochesterschools.org or 507-328-5104.

Sincerely,

Nancy Denzer

Interim Principal, Century High School